Friday 17 March 2017

back alley

I altered this canvas using stencils from my stash. I used gesso then mixed black and white acrylic paint to achieve a charcoal/grey colour. I added some mica powder to some painted areas when wet. I decorated with chipboard frame , cat and top right border. The lamp post was resin piece purchased from the Trinket parlour. The hat (resin) from my own stash. The light. scroll corner piece. dress and star were made with air dry clay using molds. My daughter said it was an "old fashioned back alley" canvas.

Challenge entered



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous canvas Jean, love what you've done to the dress.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super canvas and such depth of colour and interest, many thanks for joining our Anything but a Card theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome collage! Such unique elements and I love the moody color. Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Vintage Journey! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete