Tuesday 28 March 2017

Jigsaw

Hi everyone. I wanted to make a little something for a friend but wanted it to be a little different. I settled on using a piece of Childrens large floor jigsaw as my "canvas" I applied gesso then painted in acrylic (Tea rose) I attached some beautiful broad lace and added various flowers. (small pink blossoms and large roses from WOC)Small roses from own stash. I added a small wall light made of clay and added some sparkle to it. I added a small bird and butterfly metal embellishment. Feathers from hobbycraft.


Challenges entered

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation! It's very pretty! I love all the elements and they work together so beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog! I hope that you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece! I love the roses and the lace. Great use of materials! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenges.
    -Miranda DT
    TheCraftyCritter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card love all the embellishments . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and very pretty. Thany you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH WOW just beautiful! That lace is GORGEOUS!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘LACE’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This project is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. a beautiful card, love the lace, thank you for joing our challenge at crafty catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete