Tuesday, 15 August 2017

Sea you


I stamped Tilda(with clogs new release from magnolia) onto a postcard. Tilda has been coloured with Copics and Derwent pencils. I die cut some shells (Marianne Design) and added some die cut "sea" elements, I added flowers some muslin and raffia. A small shell completed the picture. Thanks for stopping by.

Challenges - 


Thursday, 10 August 2017

special friend

Two sided tag for a special friend. I cut my tag from black cardstock and stencilled, stamped with ink a background script. I die cut a "frame" to place tilde and Edwin inside.I added some ribbon tape and my favourite embellishment, flowers. Flowers are so versatile and can be used to express so many sentiments, from sorrow to sadness and everything in between ! I stamped Tilda and Edwin were coloured with derwent pencils and copic markers.Thank you for stopping by.


The other side had the same tape added with the same frame in a different colour. I added a die cut flower a pearl stick pin and die cut lace top.

Tuesday, 8 August 2017

new baby

.A sweet rocker card for a new baby. I cut two circles one slightly smaller than the other. I folded the larger circle in half then added the other circle. I used studio 45 and first edition papers. I cut and embossed a pram from white card stock, added a small tassel a bow and some flowers. I finished by adding some white pearl trim to complete the card and it rocks beautifully !
Thank you for stopping by.



Challenges entered -





Friday, 4 August 2017

bike ride

Using some of my favourite colours (shades of pink) Tilda has been coloured using copics and coloursoft pencils. Paper used was First Edition flowers. I added die cut flowers , hearts, and bike. Sentiment was from Verity Rose Moonstruck.Die cut lace is doohicky Royal lace.
Thank you for stopping by.



Tuesday, 1 August 2017

Tilda in pink

Hello everyone, this is my Guest designer card for Magnolia-Licious,
Sweet Tilda has been coloured with alcohol pens and coloursoft pencils. I stamped/cut and coloured some flowers and added pearls. .I attached lace at top and bottom and added lace flower with pearls. I .die cut leaf trim and attached to the left hand side. I made a tassel from embroidery thread and a spacer bead in silver .I added a die cut bird some silver bead trim. Backing papers used were First Edition The Promise, sentiment was Tatty Button.







Challenges entered -