Thursday 21 December 2017

altered teacup

 Hello everyone. A friend asked me to alter a teacup and saucer from her late mothers tea set. This was to be a gift for her sister. I used artificial flowers of various colour and sizes. The small ones I added pearls to the centres. I added broken glass and Glamour dust to some of the larger flowers. Some pink berries were used along with glass pebbles/pearls/deep pink faceted beads. To complete I added small pearl strand around the teacup base and silver butterfly and bird set it off rather nicely.
ps I apologise for the lack of pristine photos but I was pushed for time and had to wrap it for delivering.




Thanks for stopping by.
Challenges entered -Moving along with the times.

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful sentimental gift idea, very beautiful, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lovely, very inventive!!!! Lovely layout and very clever attaching the card to hold up the tea cup he he!!! Crafty Christmas Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog The theme is Anything but a Card. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous, I'm sure the recipient was thrilled with it :)
    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT - Good luck !
    Kaz DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely mixed media item beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete