Thursday 8 March 2018

Grahic 45 mini album

hello !This mini album was made using Graphic 45 papers. It measures 2 x 3 inch but still has room for tags and notes. I wanted to use up some of those leftover small pieces of paper we all have lying around !The album was bound using a Moonstone brad . This allows the album to be opened up completely (it just swivels). I reinforced the hole for the moonstone with clear reinforcement tabs.Glossy accents was used to highlight certain areas but it is difficult to catch in a photo. To hold the album I made a small envelope and added a picture image , small heart pearl and a rose to embellish. Thanks for popping by xx Krafty hugs x



Challenge entered -
Mini album makers











5 comments:

  1. This is such a fascinating (and wonderful) way to create a mini album and is just perfect for keeping little pictures and mementos in those lovely little pockets you created! I love this. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Mini Album Makers this month. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your G45 tag album and what a wonderful idea to reinforce the brad with clear reinforcement circles. Never thought of that but will be using that clever tip in the future. Thanks for joining the challenge at Mini Album Makers blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers! Clever way to use up the ever-present scraps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of this beautiful paper indeed and I love the way it fans out! I'm thrilled that you shared with us at Mini Album Makers this month. Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of a swatch book. I have a few of these in my bin of ideas! I love this paper collection and this is a great way to showcase it! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Mini Album Makers Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete